Cranberry Sauce (Sweet Whole Berry)
- spread for bread, toast or bagels
- topping for baked cheeses, such as Camembert, Brie or New York Cheddar
- glaze for pork, chicken or turkey
- unique flavor addition for cooking with apples, pears or peaches
- easy filling to make cranberry pie
- simple ingredient for adding to muffins or gelatine
Of course, one of the most famous uses for cranberry sauce is as a side-dish to turkey, venison or duck! Our Cranberry Sauce is naturally fat-free.
Question: Why is it called a sauce if the texture is the same as marmalades or preserves? Reason: It's best known for being served alongside meats and cheeses as is traditionally done for sauces.
Cranberries, Pure Cane Sugar.
• Vegan & Dairy-Free
• No added flavors
• No preservatives
• No MSG
• Packaged in recyclable glass
• Made in the Finger Lakes Region
If this product contains any known allergens they may be listed here:
The information on this page is to provide a preliminary overview and may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete! Rely solely on the individual product labeling that accompanies the actual product to review the ingredient listing and check for allergens or other product data that may be of concern to you prior to preparation and consumption